These baked eggs in an avocado bed, will nourish your body with healthy fats and protein, while making your soul happy with the deliciousness that this recipe packs.
Make a few of these, toss them in the fridge, and have a healthy powerhouse of a snack at your disposal and ready to go.
Baked Egg in Avocado
- 2 Whole Avocados Organic If Possible
- 4 Whole Eggs Organic And Cage Free If Possible
- Preheat oven to 425° and cover tray with tin foil
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit
- Scoop out extra avocado to make a reservoir for the egg
- Gently drop egg into the avocado and season with salt and pepper
- Place avocado on baking sheet and bake in oven for 20 minutes, until whites are set.